Current-Year Enrollment

SchoolChoice Round 2 for the 2018-19 school year is closed for all grades except ECE.

  • You may log in to your SchoolChoice account here to view waitlist positions through Oct. 2.
  • If you are an ECE applicant, you may log in here to upload required documents.

Read below for information on how to enroll during the current school year: 

  • If you are new to Denver and need a school for this year, or your Denver address has changed, click here to locate your neighborhood school. To enroll in your new neighborhood school, please bring proof of address, proof of age of the student, and the student’s immunization record to the school’s front desk. Call the school for more details.
  • If you are new to Denver, or your Denver address has changed, and would like to attend a school other than your neighborhood school, or if you reside in an Enrollment Zone, please complete a Mid-Year Entry application here. Contact the Office of Choice and Enrollment at 720-423-3493 with any questions or for assistance submitting your application.
  • If you want to change schools but have not moved, please contact the school where your student is currently enrolled to request the Administrative Transfer form.

Note: Applications submitted on this site that do not meet the requirements for a mid-year entry or as a Round 2 ECE application will be cancelled.

SchoolChoice 101 Videos